Our Instagram!


Follow us on Instagram @WeGeeksWHF

Wednesday 18 April 2018

Still playing - Animal Crossing Pocket Camp: Gulliver Must Die!

I don't get what the point of Gulliver is, he's taking all my things for very little reward!  Having Googled him, I see I am not the only one who's getting annoyed.  This thread made me laugh.  Basically he takes ten of your things on his ship, sails off somewhere, and comes back with one or two "treats" you can give to your animals, or if you're lucky one of three new guests.

If you're not bothered about the "treats" (and why would you be!) and just want to get the three new guests he can bring with him, you can basically send anything.  It has been suggested that Minimalist Lamps and Dharma Heads are the way to go.  (I have been crafting many Dharma Heads and so far have two of the three villagers.  I play this game too much...)

The thread went a little like this...

parKb5: I would like to take Gulliver behind my camper, put a lost pouch over his head and beat him with a lost book.
MamieKate09: So perhaps the game developers corrupted + turned Gully away from his previous task of delivering interesting historal stuff. (Is that what he did? I kinda get that from different posts.) He has become a greedy, penny-pinching conman.
RibbonQuest: He used to smuggle historic artifacts and exotic treasures. Now he runs a shady import/export business with "special treats" and "new friends".
MamieKate09: I was starting to think he might have been a smuggler. And he didn’t need to be corrupted just turned. Well dealing in illegal trade in animals is the 3rd biggest money maker after weapons + drugs.
CrescentShadow: I miss when Gulliver had a UFO.
parKb5: Now I wish a UFO would kidnap Gulliver and use him in horrible experiments.
Alex_Masterson: They already did. The Gulliver we are dealing with is his evil alien clone who is taking all our stuff and laughing at us.
Melanielll: Okay - suitable punishments...his ship sinks under the weight of all of the dharmas. He manages to cling to one for a few moments to avoid drowning. But - he is knocked in the head by one of the minimalist lamps floating up from the wreckage. He loses consciousness, drowns, sinks to the ocean floor and is buried by thousands of amps.

Easily the most infuriating event ever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Life in Games 1: Little Computer People (1987)

Seb was trying to get me to work out my Top 20 video games of all time, and I narrowed it down to 20... but it was too hard to put them into...