Our Instagram!


Follow us on Instagram @WeGeeksWHF

Monday 30 April 2018

Article - God of War: Games no longer where actors careers 'go to die'

This isn't a family game, but I read this article about God of War this morning and thought I'd mention it.  It's interesting from the point of view of the quality of acting and scripts that games have these days.  I have to admit I also find it cool that Christopher Judge is the subject of this interview, since I was a massive Stargate SG-1 fan 20 years ago.  I even had a Christopher Judge fan site called 'Jaffa Kree!'... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Life in Games 1: Little Computer People (1987)

Seb was trying to get me to work out my Top 20 video games of all time, and I narrowed it down to 20... but it was too hard to put them into...