Our Instagram!


Follow us on Instagram @WeGeeksWHF

Tuesday 20 February 2018

Just started watching - ThinkNoodles

This week I thought I'd try introducing a few new (to us) YouTubers into our video watching rotation.  One of the YouTubers I picked, having watched them to check them out first, is ThinkNoodles.  ThinkNoodles is family friendly, though he does say 'Jeez' fairly often, which annoys me.  I don't know if my blasphemy threshold is set too high, since a lot of (especially American) YouTubers seem to say 'Jeez' even if they don't say any other 'naughty words' (as we call them in our house!).  Anyway...  Having introduced ThinkNoodles I am now made to watch his videos every time we turn on YouTube.  I'm beginning to regret showing him to Seb.  :-D

Seb's favourite ThinkNoodles videos so far are 'Fan Choice Fridays'.  I have been allowed to watch a few Subnautica videos. But his main content seems to consist of Roblox and Minecraft videos.

Dad likes him because he finds his enthusiasm about everything entertaining.  For instance, when watching Subnautica videos there's a lot of shouting things like, "It's a fish!!!".  Also, we love it when people are so family friendly.  It's unfortunately rare for YouTubers to be family friendly, which is a massive shame.

Seb likes him because he makes him laugh and he likes the games he plays.

One of our favourite videos so far was this one...  Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Life in Games 1: Little Computer People (1987)

Seb was trying to get me to work out my Top 20 video games of all time, and I narrowed it down to 20... but it was too hard to put them into...