Our Instagram!


Follow us on Instagram @WeGeeksWHF

Tuesday 31 July 2018

Still playing - Animal Crossing Pocket Camp

I played this on holiday too.  Or I should say I was still playing it.  And still am.  I dread to think how many hours I've spent on it. It's kind of relaxing. Like colouring. Or jigsaws. It often near enough sends me to sleep at bed time!  So yes - Level 100.  Ack...

Incidentally, the last fishing tournament was fixed to impossible levels unless you spent the in-game currency 'leaf tickets'.  I don't really approve of this, I'd like the option of grinding my way to victory...  With the terrible 'loot box' fortune cookies and impossible challenges, and more craftable items that you can only craft using leaf tickets, I don't like where the game's headed.  Grr.  You can send feedback in-game via 'More Options' > 'Misc' > 'Feedback'.  They have been known to listen...

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Life in Games 1: Little Computer People (1987)

Seb was trying to get me to work out my Top 20 video games of all time, and I narrowed it down to 20... but it was too hard to put them into...