Our Instagram!


Follow us on Instagram @WeGeeksWHF

Friday 13 July 2018

Article - More than half of parents let their kids play 18+ video games

Saw this on my Twitter feed today: "More than half of parents let their kids play 18+ video games".  This is no surprise, I'm sure if you're a parent you know other kids who are playing games they shouldn't, even if you don't let your own kids play GTA!  I'd quite like to see the survey data for this, it seems a bit like an advert for the people who (rather inexplicably) conducted the research, but hey!  It's relevant to this blog.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Life in Games 1: Little Computer People (1987)

Seb was trying to get me to work out my Top 20 video games of all time, and I narrowed it down to 20... but it was too hard to put them into...