Our Instagram!


Follow us on Instagram @WeGeeksWHF

Wednesday 21 March 2018

Article - Valley Forged: How One Man Made the Indie Video Game Sensation Stardew Valley

Stumbled across this article on the creator of Stardew Valley today in my lunchtime reading.  A strangely touching read!  Stardew Valley is a charming game like all those Japanese farming/giving presents/mining games (such as Harvest Moon), but it's put together so well.  I can't really think of a bad thing to say about it, other than it might take up a lot of hours of your life if you start playing it!  (Very glossy article, incidentally, lots of moody pictures.  I guess that's what you get in GQ magazine!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Life in Games 1: Little Computer People (1987)

Seb was trying to get me to work out my Top 20 video games of all time, and I narrowed it down to 20... but it was too hard to put them into...