Our Instagram!


Follow us on Instagram @WeGeeksWHF

Wednesday 3 March 2021

Shady Oaks part 2... (pages 5-6)

Well, I was pretty happy with the reaction I received from my first Shady Oaks post (understatement!!), so I've done some more work on it.  I will have to upload the PDF somewhere. 

(Ok, I think I've uploaded a version that works to an Amazon Bucket!!  CLICK HERE!!)

 If you care about this sort of thing, I've changed the way I did it a bit, so I will re-upload the images of previous ones (they should be the same data though, with a couple of corrections).


Googly eyes!

Spinning horses and googly eyes on skyscrapers, it's all happening...

Page 5

Page 6


I have done more than this, but I can't cross reference things until Dan posts another video!  After watching Squid's latest upload, let's just say THINGS JUST GOT REAL.  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Life in Games 1: Little Computer People (1987)

Seb was trying to get me to work out my Top 20 video games of all time, and I narrowed it down to 20... but it was too hard to put them into...