Our Instagram!


Follow us on Instagram @WeGeeksWHF

Monday 14 January 2019

Video - Crypt of the Necrodancer REAL VOICE!

We discovered Nicolas Daoust tonight and it was the funniest (and best) thing we've seen in ages!  Seb's been crazy obsessed about Crypt of the Necrodancer (PEGI-12) lately. Our house is covered in A3 paintings of all the monsters in Stage 1. And it turns out that this crazy Canadian has been doing REAL VOICE versions of the songs in the game! Perhaps this isn't as funny to most people as it was to us.  But hey.  It made us smile.  :-)


I love that the internet means people who like to do these mad things can be discovered and applauded.  Kudos, man!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Life in Games 1: Little Computer People (1987)

Seb was trying to get me to work out my Top 20 video games of all time, and I narrowed it down to 20... but it was too hard to put them into...