Our Instagram!


Follow us on Instagram @WeGeeksWHF

Wednesday 21 November 2018

Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp 1 Year Anniversary!

Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp (PEGI-3) is 1 today!  Yeah, I'm still playing it...  I don't really know why.  It's just so relaxing!  And to celebrate the 1st Anniversary of this time-consuming, pointless (and yet relaxing, cute and creative) game, I thought long and hard, and then decided to post some fan art...  Happy Birthday Pocket Camp!

by Amelicart
by SweetRoseBriar
by Syn
by Domareen Fox
By BeastyBby
By whispywizbee
By Sakurawings1
By The Pancakey
By Amelicart
I tried to give credit to the artists for these, but with some it was hard to know where they had actually come from...  So apologies!  Great work people.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Life in Games 1: Little Computer People (1987)

Seb was trying to get me to work out my Top 20 video games of all time, and I narrowed it down to 20... but it was too hard to put them into...