Our Instagram!


Follow us on Instagram @WeGeeksWHF

Saturday 16 June 2018

June 2018 PS Plus Goodies!

Bit late in blogging about this because, well, basically I'm not that excited about any of this month's games!  The games you get free this month are not the most child friendly in the world...  There's Trials Fusion (PEGI-12), XCOM 2 (PEGI-16) and a bonus of Call of Duty: Black Ops III (PEGI-18) on the PS4, as well as Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier (PEGI-18) and Zombie Driver (PEGI-18) on the PS3 and Squares (PEGI-3) and Atomic Ninjas (PEGI-7) on the PS Vita.

What I'm probably more excited by is the 'Days of Play' offer for a 30% saving on a year's PS Plus subscription.  That makes it £34.99 instead of £49.99, which is a pretty decent saving.  The offer runs out on June 19th so you don't have long to take advantage of it.  And don't worry if you're already subscribed, it will extend your current subscription.

That's about all I have to say about June's games!  (Not a lot...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Life in Games 1: Little Computer People (1987)

Seb was trying to get me to work out my Top 20 video games of all time, and I narrowed it down to 20... but it was too hard to put them into...